Best Desserts for Your Sweetheart
Now that the cheery days of Christmas are over and winter is upon us in full force, there’s only one thing to look forward to: Valentine’s Day! Okay, I’m kidding about it being the only thing to look forward to…I know that not everyone loves the day of love. BUT you have to admit that if you need a good excuse to make some pretty crafts and eat some chocolate, then Valentine’s Day is a good excuse as any! It’s a great diversion from the chill of a dreary winter.
While some might go over the top with their expressions of love and friendship, it’s my belief that one of the best ways to show how much I care is by serving up a delicious dessert! I’m pretty sure Justin has mentioned several times that the surest way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. Here’s a collection of my favorite dishes that cater to my sweetheart’s sweet tooth. Enjoy!
25+ Valentine Dessert Ideas
1. Red Velevet Cookies | Remodelaholic
2. Waffle Iron Sugar Cookies | Remodelaholic
3. Chocolate Red Hot Bark | Remodelaholic
4. Chocolate Croissant Pockets | Remodelaholic
5. Fudge Brownies with Nutella Frosting | Remodelaholic
6. Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies | Remodelaholic
7. Microwave Pizookie | Remodelaholic
8. Cherry Cheesecake | Remodelaholic
9. Individual Chocolate Souffles | Remodelaholic
10. Flourless Chocolate Torte | Remodelaholic
11. Chocolate Crepes with Buttermilk Syrup | A House in Holland
12. Flourless Chewy Chocolate Cookies | Remodelaholic
13. Chocolate Carrot Cake | Remodelaholic
14. Creme Brulee | Remodelaholic
15. Must Have Chocolate Cake | Remodelaholic
16. Peanut Butter Rolo Coookies | Remodelaholic
17. Gourmet Cinnabon Popcorn | Remodelaholic
18. Chocolate Layer Cake | Remodelaholic
19. Easy Molten Lava Cake | Remodelaholic
20. Perfect Fudge Brownies | Remodelaholic
21. Mini Raspberry and White Chocolate Whoopie Pies | Better Homes & Gardens
22. Reese’s Pie | Remodelaholic
23. Blackberry Pie | Remodelaholic
24. Pink Meringue Cupcakes | Martha Stewart
25. Valentine’s Cocoa Angel Cake | Midwest Living
26. Chocolate Cherry Bombs | Hungry Happenings
What great recipes!!! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you! We love a good dessert!