Halloween door decorations have become increasingly popular among DIY decorators. If you’ve been struck by this popular bug, but aren’t quite sure what to make of your own door, we’ve rounded up the best ideas out there! We have Halloween front door decorations, garage door Halloween decorations and Halloween door decoration ideas you could put anywhere! Including entryways! With just a few basic materials (many of which you’ll find you have on-hand already) you can create some unique and fun Halloween door decorations! (You could even up the fun and create a Halloween door decorating contest with friends, family or neighbors!)
1. Fanged Monster – This entry is the perfect set-up for Halloween front door decorations! You can make a big statement with giant fangs hanging over trick-or-treaters’ heads!
3. Frankenstein’s Monster – This cute Halloween door decorations idea can go just about anywhere – inside or out! With a green front door, who could resist making a fun Halloween front door decorations of Frankenstein – complete with scar and bolts?? If your door isn’t green, you could cover the front in green wrapping paper first.
4. Jack Skellington – One of our favorite quick and easy Halloween door decoration ideas is this cute Jack Skellington door idea! A plain white door makes the perfect backdrop for The Pumpkin King and any Nightmare Before Christmas fans out there!
5. Tape Monster and Tape Spiderweb – Here are two different fun and creative Halloween door decorations using metallic silver tape – a monster or a spiderweb. Fun and festive, but quick, clean, and easy!
6. Big-eyed Streamer Monster – Another fast but fun Halloween door decorations is this cute, monster! The creation boasts party streamer hair, paper plate eyes and masking tape mouth. Basically, go dig in your closet and you can make this guy!
8. Monster House Windows – Now this idea is a bit more labor intensive than our other Haloween door decorations! It’s going to take a bit more time, but can still be created with items you have around your home! Cardboard, tissue paper and contact paper created these amazing monster silhouettes which look great day or night!
9. Zombie Garage – This garage door Halloween decorations is one of my favorite! It is so easy to create and will leave others in awe! All you have to do is trace hands onto paper, tape them up and backlight them to make people think you’ve got a raging crowd of the undead stuck in your garage! Creepy!
10. Backlit Witch Silhouette – Our final garage door Halloween decorations is sure to wow your neighbors! With some creativity and just a bit of artistic ability you can create a life-sized creepy witch seance scene on your garage!
Have you created Halloween door decorations for your home? We would love to see what you come up with! You can submit them here, or tag us on social media!
Title picture courtesy of Better Homes and Gardens – find the tutorial for thier garage door Halloween decorations through the link.
Kimberly Mueller is the “me” over at bugaboo, mini, mr & me, a blog that highlights her creative endeavors. She especially likes to share kid crafts, sewing attempts, recipes, upcycled projects, photography and free printable gift tags/cards. When she’s not enjoying being married to her best friend, chasing after the natives (AKA her three kids) and attempting to keep the house in one piece, you can find her with a glue gun in one hand and spray paint in the other. Aside from DIY pursuits, she also enjoys writing, reading, music, singing (mostly in the shower) and the color yellow. Kimberly recently published a craft book entitled Modern Mod Podge. You can also find her on Facebook, Pinterest,Bloglovin’ and Instagram. Email her at: bugabooblog(at)yahoo.com