Halloween decorations are so fun and we are sharing some new favorites that are so awesome! Check out these cool ideas for outdoor and indoor decor.
Fall is in the air which means we are ready to pull out the skeletons, pumpkins, and spiders! While we are decorating, we wanted to share some fun new items that we love, some you can buy, some you can DIY.
Some of these Halloween decorations can really set your home off to look just like a haunted house. We have pieces that are cute, spooky, or a little bit inbetween!
This post contains affiliate links for Halloween decor items for your convenience. Learn more and read our full disclosure policy here. If you can’t see these images it may be your ad blocker (you might need to disable it), or you can check out the list below.
- 5ft Posable Skeleton – Home Depot
- Skeleton Garage Door Mural – Home Depot
- See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil Skeletons – Home Depot
- Giant Porch Spider – Lowes
- Giant Spider Web – Target
- Decorative Coffin – Target
- Light Up Jack O’Lantern – Target
- Decorative Tombstones – Target
- Spooky Candelabra – Target
- Battered Window Boards – Target
- Ghost Family – Target
- Mega Yard Web – Target
- Witch Hand Stakes – Target
- White Pumpkins – Walmart
- Human Skull Model – Walmart
- Spell Book Decoration – Walmart
- Trick of Treat Banner – Walmart
- Bulb Wreath – Walmart
- Potion Bottles – Wayfair
- Happy Halloween Banner Set – Michael’s
- Orange Ombre Pumpkin Stack – Michael’s
Click the arrows on either side of the image below to see more Halloween decor items.
Enjoy some crafting and DIY time with these cute but spooky projects for halloween decorations!
- See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil Skeletons
- Veggie Pumpkin Heads
- Halloween Mantel
- Pumpkin or Retro Halloween Banner
And here is some of our past Halloween ideas to inspire you!
Dress up skulls for a Day of the Dead look. They are fun paired with faux headstones.
Add a printable banner and a letter board with a Halloween message!
All Things Halloween
Pumpkin Patch Sign
Last-Minute Halloween Costumes
Clever Outdoor Halloween Decoration
Halloween Door Decorations
Not Too Spooky Decor
Please pin this post for later and follow us on Pinterest for more ideas!