Welcome back to this year’s awesome 12 days of Christmas series!
Last year I got together with some of my favorite bloggers, Thistlewood, Inspired by Charm, Funky Junk, Shanty 2 Chic and Songbird Blog to host 72 amazing Christmas projects! AND we are doing it again! With daily giveaways on one of the blogs, so be sure to keep up with us all!
This year my theme is 12 days of Handmade Christmas. I really am just not in the mood to shop! I feel like Christmas spending is out of control!! I think I am the only blogger in the world who still hasn’t gotten my tree out. Yes, I just admitted that it is December 1st and I don’t have a single Christmas decoration out. Yep! This is how I roll!
Anywho, I wanted to give you the theme so you can be ready to share some of your favorite handmade Christmas items on the 13th when we have a big link party! I decided that this year in order to be able to spend as much time as I can with my kiddos that I would work with my team to create a slew of amazing projects and ideas that you can use to create a beautiful homemade Christmas! And because time is so important, we shouldn’t have to start from scratch! So this beautiful collection of printables should get you started. – Cassity
For December, I pulled together some really gorgeous and fun printables with a crafting element involved – print and make colorful gift boxes, tags, wrapping paper, ornaments and more!
There’s something for everyone, including some fun coloring printables for the kids!
25 Colorful and Crafty Christmas Printables
To download and print, click on the link to visit the original source for each image.
(1) Illustrated Birch DIY Ornaments via Etsy Blog Australia
You can find wood slices like this at the craft store, or use these cute printables in another creative way!
(2) DIY Printable Christmas Village via Thoughts From Alice
How adorable is this hand-sketched paper village inspired by a ceramic Anthropologie version?
(3) Reindeer Hugs Gift Tags via Eat Drink Chic
(4) Christmas Street Advent Calendar via Mr. Printables
(5) Vintage 12 Days of Christmas Countdown Printable via Somewhat Simple
(6) Holiday Petal Cards via The Elli Blog
(7) Merry Christmas Printable Bunting via Love Mae
(8) Woodland Christmas Gift Tags & Labels via Lia Griffith
(9) Washi Tape DIY Cards via Molly Moo
Aren’t these sweet? You can print out the finished card from Molly Moo, or use the idea to springboard your own designs!
(10) DIY Christmas Stocking Printables via The 36th Avenue
Print out the stockings and stitch together with colorful yarn – perfect for stuffing with sweet little gifts!
(11) Christmas Cookie Tin Printables via Studio DIY
More fun printables for your Christmas gift giving – I’m sure these adorable labels make the baked goods within taste even better!
(12) Ugly Sweater Holiday Card & Gift Tags via Love vs. Design
(13) Knit Gift Tags via Eat Drink Chic
(14) Tiny House Gift Boxes via Design Mom
(15) Giant Christmas Tree Coloring Page via Mr. Printables
This giant poster prints out on 21 sheets of paper – join them together for hours of coloring fun!
(16) DIY Paper Reindeer via Eat Drink Chic
(17) Printable Santa Card via HGTV
Grab the glitter, some cotton balls and a pompom for this jolly retro Santa card!
(18) Let It Snow Gift Boxes & Tags via Studio DIY
(19) Printable Coloring Gift Wrap via Say Yes
Such a fun way for the kids to help wrap Christmas presents!
(20) Joyeux Noel Gift Boxes via Zü
(21) Jumbo Christmas Lights Printable Garland via Paging Supermom
These lights would also make adorable gift tags or ornaments!
(22) Midcentury Christmas Village Ornaments via Danielle Thompson
Such darling little midcentury home designs, especially embellished with glitter!
(23) Printable Christmas Garland via The Stork Is Coming
(24) Printable Penguin Wrapping Paper via It’s Pretty Nice
Aren’t these little penguins just the cutest design ever?
(25) Papercraft Reindeer via Media Molecule
I can’t wait to make my own awesome folded paper reindeer!
What are you waiting for? Turn on some fun Christmas music, get printing, grab your scissors and deck the halls! And be sure to check out the other great posts by my fellow 12 days of Christmas bloggers.