Don’t be tempted by cheesecake mix in the box: homemade is so much better! With this quick and simple recipe, it’s so easy to make your own No Bake Cherry Cheesecake!
No Bake Cherry Cheesecake
- 1 9″ graham cracker crust (premade or see our recipe*)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/3 c sweetened condensed milk
- 1 lemon rind, finely grated
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Let the cream cheese come to room temperature or soften in microwave for approximately 30 seconds.
- Whip cream cheese with beaters till fluffy.
- Gradually add condensed milk while beating, then lemon juice, rind and vanilla.
- Pour into prepared crust. Top with pie filling.
- Chill and serve.