This barbecue dry rub featuring mustard powder is sure to give your grilling some exciting new flavor!
BBQ Dry Rub
- 1/3 cup garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp cumin, ground
- 2 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cayenne
- 1/4 cup Colman’s mustard powder
- 1/4 cup cinnamon or canella, ground
- 2 cup La Colombe decaf. espresso, ground
- 1 1/2 cup salt, kosher
- 1/2 cup black pepper, ground
- Mix all together in a bowl and store in a sealed jar in a cool, dry place.
- To use, rub on meat, fish or vegetable and let sit for at least 3 hours for meat, or 30 minutes for fish or vegetables.