Feature this fancy and delicious ham—with a succulent brown sugar pineapple glaze—as the main course at any holiday meal. You’re guests will love it!
Boneless Ham with Brown Sugar Pineapple Glaze
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 4 pound boneless fully cooked ham
- In a small saucepan stir together the crushed pineapple, brown sugar and dry mustard. Bring to a simmer and cook for 3 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Insert the spit rods evenly through the ham and brush with some of the pineapple mixture.
- After 45 minutes of rotating, brush with pineapple mixture again.
- Rotate an additional 10 or 15 minutes, or until the ham reaches an internal temperature of 140 degrees.
- Serve sliced ham with some of the pineapple mixture on top.
This ham is best prepared using a rotisserie oven. Thanks to Ronco for submitting this great recipe! Also try their Dijon-Garlic-Rosemary Rubbed Lamb Roast and Rotisserie Pork Roast, featured on FOODIEaholic.