This decadent lamb roast is chock-full of flavor and is sure to be a real crowd-pleaser at any holiday gathering!
Dijon-Garlic-Rosemary Rubbed Lamb Roast
- 2 large cloves garlic, cut into slivers
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. (30ml) soy sauce
- 2 tsp. (10ml) chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. (2ml) ground ginger
- 2 Tbsp. (30ml) olive oil
- 3 to 4 lb (1.5 to 1.8 kg) leg of lamb boned and tied
- Combine garlic, Dijon mustard, soy sauce, rosemary, ginger and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Add lamb and turn to coat with marinade.
- Cover and chill at least six hours or up to one day turning meat over several times.
- Rotate lamb on spit rods for 1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 140F (60C) for medium on the thermometer, basting several times during the last 10 minutes.
- Untie, slice and serve.
This lamb roast is best prepared using a rotisserie oven. Thanks to Ronco for submitting this great recipe! Also try their Boneless Ham with Brown Sugar Pineapple Glaze and Rotisserie Pork Roast, featured on FOODIEaholic.