This juicy and delicious rotisserie pork roast is a beautiful entree to serve to company. It is sure to impress your guests and is fit for any occasion!
Rotisserie Pork Roast
- 1 four-pound pork butt
- store-bought sweet and spice pork rub
- 6 whole garlic cloves
- Rub the pork with store-bought sweet and spicy pork rub.
- Stud roast with the garlic cloves (whole).
- Insert the rotisserie spit rods evenly through the pork and tie the pork (in three or four places) to ensure even cooking.
- Insert the spit rod into the rotisserie and turn the rotisserie to the “roast” setting.
- Cook the pork for 20-25 minutes a pound.
- Once the roast is cooked, let it rest, then slice and serve.
This pork roast is best prepared using a rotisserie oven. Thanks to Ronco for submitting this great recipe! Also try their Boneless Ham with Brown Sugar Pineapple Glaze and Dijon-Garlic-Rosemary Rubbed Lamb Roast, featured on FOODIEaholic.