This cheesy spinach and chicken bake is a delicious meal the whole family will enjoy. And it makes a great freezer meal, so you can plan ahead and get dinner ready fast!
Cheesy Spinach and Chicken Bake
- 8 oz uncooked rigatoni
- 1 c frozen chopped onion (drain any liquid)
- 1 (10 oz) pack frozen spinach, thawed and extra liquid pressed out
- 3 c cubed, cooked chicken breasts
- 1 (14 oz) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (8 oz) container Philadelphia chive & onion cream cheese
- ½ t salt
- ½ t pepper
- 1½ c shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook the rigatoni according to package directions.
- Soften the cream cheese for 15-20 seconds in the microwave.
- Combine all prepared ingredients and half of the mozzarella in a large bowl and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Pour mixture into sprayed baking dish & sprinkle evenly with remaining shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake covered at 375 for 30 minutes; uncover & bake 15 more minutes or until bubbly.