Here at Remodelaholic we love all things home decor and DIY, but we also love RECIPES. While we will continue to share our latest and greatest remodeling projects we want to start sharing some really yummy recipes once a week. Enjoy the recipes and know that we are still Remodelaholics.
With the Superbowl right around the corner, cowboy caviar is the perfect dip to serve along with a side of tortilla chips. We guarantee your dip will be the hit of the party! No one has to know it only took you 5 minutes to make.
Cowboy caviar is packed with protein, veggies, and flavor. As an added bonus, it also refrigerates well so you can easily make it ahead of time. If you have any leftover (it does make a large batch) you can also enjoy it for a few days afterwards if refrigerated.
Now what are you waiting for? On your next grocery trip grab canned tomatoes, white beans, black beans, corn, cilantro, green onions, garlic, and Caesar dressing. Combine all of your ingredients together and your dip is ready to go. Don’t forget the tortilla chips!
- 3 cans Rotelle diced tomatoes & green chiles
- 1 can white beans
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can corn
- 1 bundle green onions
- 1 bundle cilantro
- 5 cloves fresh garlic
- 1 bottle Caesar dressing
- Drain the canned tomatoes, beans, and corn.
- Add canned ingredients to large bowl.
- Dice the green onions, cilantro, and garlic.
- Add the diced ingredients to the large bowl.
- Mix all ingredients together and spritz with lemon juice if desired.
- Serve immediately and refrigerate any remaining dip.