This chilled cucumber mint soup is one of the most refreshing soups you’ll eat, and it’s perfect as a summer starter on the back patio!
Cucumber Mint Soup
- 2 cucumbers, sliced
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ½ small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small bunch mint
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Salt and pepper.
- Additional chopped cucumbers and chopped mint leaves for topping
- Take cucumbers, yogurt, lemon juice, onion, garlic, and mint and blend it in a blender.
- Add water and olive oil. Blend until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Chill and serve topped with additional chopped cucumbers and chopped mint leaves.
Beat the heat this summer with these simple-to-execute chilled soup recipes from the team at Chef Works. Comprised of a variety of fresh seasonal ingredients, these soups are a perfect starter for any backyard barbecue, picnic in the park, or beach bash. Simply prepare them at home, throw them in the cooler, and serve them up in small disposable cups when you’re ready to eat!