Nothing beats delicious summer sweet corn, and this chilled creamy corn soup really showcases its full flavor! Try it today!
Creamy Corn Soup
- 3 ears corn
- 1 small onion
- 1 yellow bell pepper,
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small bunch dill.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Additional dill for topping
- Cut the kernels off the corn with a knife. Make sure to scrape down the cob so you get all the juice.
- Put half of the corn kernels in a blender with the onion, yellow bell pepper, garlic, and dill.
- Add olive oil and a little water. Blend until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in the remaining corn kernels.
- Chill and serve topped with additional dill.
Beat the heat this summer with these simple-to-execute chilled soup recipes from the team at Chef Works. Comprised of a variety of fresh seasonal ingredients, these soups are a perfect starter for any backyard barbecue, picnic in the park, or beach bash. Simply prepare them at home, throw them in the cooler, and serve them up in small disposable cups when you’re ready to eat!