This chilled raspberry jalapeño soup is great for a summer brunch or light lunch. It’s fruity and creamy with a kick, and will make you question everything you know about soup.
Raspberry Jalapeño Soup
- 4 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 ½ cup orange juice (divided)
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 jalapeños, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Additional raspberries and jalapeños for topping
- Place raspberries, banana, 1 cup of orange juice, plain yogurt, honey in a blender and puree.
- Add jalapeños and continue blending.
- Stir in remaining orange juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Chill and serve topped with additional raspberries and jalapeño slices.
Beat the heat this summer with these simple-to-execute chilled soup recipes from the team at Chef Works. Comprised of a variety of fresh seasonal ingredients, these soups are a perfect starter for any backyard barbecue, picnic in the park, or beach bash. Simply prepare them at home, throw them in the cooler, and serve them up in small disposable cups when you’re ready to eat!