You’ll also love these Oatmeal Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies, plus 25 Cookie Exchange Recipes Your Neighbors Will Love.
Chocolate Oatmeal Chocolate Chip CookiesPrint Recipe
- 2 T oil slightly warmed
- 3-4 T cocoa
- 3/4 c shortening
- 1 c sugar
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 c Quick Oats
- 2 c white flour
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp soda
- 1/2 bag Special Dark Chocolate Chips
- In a small bowl stir together, oil and cocoa. Set aside.
- In a mixer or large bowl, cream together shortening, sugar, and brown sugar.
- Combine completely, then add eggs and vanilla.
- Combine, then add chocolate mixture.
- Combine then add oats, white flour, salt and soda.
- Stir in 1/2 a bag Special Dark Chocolate Chips.
- Scoop onto cookie sheet with medium scoop. Bake 375 for 12 minutes.
More oatmeal recipes you’ll love:
Cassity Kmetzsch started Remodelaholic after graduating from Utah State University with a degree in Interior Design. Remodelaholic is the place to share her love for knocking out walls, and building everything back up again to not only add function but beauty to her home. Together with her husband Justin, they have remodeled 6 homes and are working on a seventh. She is a mother of four amazing girls. Making a house a home is her favorite hobby.