This delicious fish dish is perfect for any spring or summer meal. Enjoy this red snapper with a bright, fresh salad for dinner!
- 2 skinless red snapper fillets (about 1 pound total)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, quartered
- 4 sprigs fresh oregano
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley
- 1/2 lime, cut in two pieces
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Divide both fillets in half. Put each in the middle of its own square of aluminum foil. Drizzle the snapper with the olive oil; squeeze one quarter of the lemon over each fillet. Cover each fillet with oregano and parsley sprigs.
- Fold the aluminum foil in toward the middle so each fillet is fully wrapped. Fold and pinch the edges to seal completely.
- Put the packets on a baking sheet. Bake until the fish is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Carefully open the foil packets (there may be a lot of steam), transfer the fillets to plates and squeeze the lime over them. Serve immediately.