Here at Remodelaholic we love all things home decor and DIY, but we also love RECIPES. While we will continue to share our latest and greatest remodeling projects we want to start sharing some really yummy recipes once a week. Enjoy the recipes and know that we are still Remodelaholics.
If your 12-count muffin pan is on the larger side, you may want to consider doubling this recipe. Otherwise the “pop” in your Parmesan popovers will be a little lack luster.
We don’t recommend freezing these scrumptious muffins. They are best enjoyed fresh out of the oven. Plus, we doubt you’ll have any leftovers to spare.
Made up of only 6 ingredients, these popovers take about 30 minutes to make overall. Prep is about 5 minutes and cook time is 25 minutes. Overall, these Parmesan popovers are a pretty easy recipe to add to your collection.
Parmesan PopoversPrint Recipe
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 room temperature eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Liberally butter a 12-count muffin pan.
- Put a little less than 3/4 tbsp of Parmesan in the bottom of each muffin cup.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, flour, and seasonings together.
- Pour mixture in each muffin cup over the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.