This month for my Better Homes & Gardens at Walmart partner post I am excited to share a SUPER cute, really fun, bagel buffet. Truly, this can be a great way to feed just about anybody, but in particular it might be fun for Mother’s Day!!?! A late morning brunch with some of my favorite women and some delicious bagels sounds like an amazing and easy girls’ party in my book, great for any old reason or for a baby shower or bridal shower.
I am not sure if you’ve stopped by Walmart recently, but the Better Homes & Gardens line at Walmart has some of the cutest galvanized party serving dishes around, and the prices are PHENOMENAL! I am not even kidding, When I was checking out, I was even surprised by how inexpensive it was. And ladies or gentlemen, if you are planning a farmhouse wedding this summer… you must go check out the line of products! (And pssst, at the end of the post we have a giveaway so TWO of you can go on a little shopping spree!)
When setting up your bagel buffet here are some of the things you will need. (This post contains affiliate links; learn more here.)
Brunch Bagel Buffet Needs:
- Various Bagels (I had Plain, Cinnamon Raisin, Onion and Parmesan- you can pre-slice them OR have a cutting board and knife out in the display)
- Various Cream Cheese (I had Plain, Honey Nut and Chive & Onion)
- Veggies Sliced thin (Cucumbers, Radishes, Tomatoes – I used Grape tomatoes)
- Fresh Berries (Raspberries, Strawberries
- Salt / Pepper
- Lemon Slices (and or zest!)
- Herbs (Chives, Dill, Basil whatever you love)
- Capers – if you like them!
- Meat optional – (Salmon, Ham, Turkey, Real Bacon Bits)
- Small Serving cheese or Slices
- Candied Nuts (You don’t have to make them, if you don’t have time, grab the salad topping bags)
- Grapes, and various fruit
- Fruit Juices
I have a thing for blue and white dishes! Is there anything more beautiful? I’ve been collecting them since my sister bought me some for my wedding 16 years ago. They are just timeless, so when I saw this amazing set of dishes, I knew I had to get them! And PS please go check out my friend Beth’s Modern Farmhouse tablescape tips, this is where my dish inspiration came from for sure!
I used my cute serve caddy by separating the little buckets to hold the utensils, napkins and straws and the little tray to hold the cream cheese bowls! EEK! I love the gold accents.
HANDS DOWN, my my very favorite piece is the rectangular 2 tiered serving stand. OH MY GOODNESS! It is under $20 buckaroos… guys, where can you find a cuter tiered serving tray for under $20 bucks. It doesn’t exist, it really is the cutest thing ever! Can you imaging cupcakes on this baby… I can!
Here are some of the great pieces I used (and or bought to use, and will definitely use another time because I only had enough room for so much on my counter!!)
Click on the image to see the price of the product!
Affiliate Links included.
Beautiful and affordable! Enter here to win one of two $50 Walmart gift cards so you can pick up some of your favorites from this awesome Better Homes & Gardens line for summer entertaining!