Justin went to scout camp about a week or so ago. Because we only have one car that meant I was house bound, pregnant, and slightly crazy for 2-3 days alone, with no one to talk to. So I started projects.
One of which was this onesie dress.
I received some cute little dresses as gifts that were built around a onesie so I thought it would be fun to try and make one.
Here is what I used, and did.
- a onesie (I used a small so that size is what these measurements reflect)
- a strip of 14″ x 44″ eyelet and solid white fabric
- 1/2″ elastic, approx. 15-20 inches
- A random button
- about 20″-30″ pink 1 1/2 ribbon
- Yellow ribbon for base of skirt and waist
- sewing machine
- needle and thread
This is another of the old 50’s patterns! Love it!