Nothing says eggs Benedict like rich, creamy hollandaise, but achieving this perfect sauce is no small feat! Luckily, this delicious recipe is nearly foolproof. Try it today!
Pale Ale Hollandaise
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ – 1Tbsp. Rave Review! Original Culinary Hops (optional)
- 8 tbs. melted butter
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 dashes Tabasco
- Add the egg yolks, salt, and lemon juice to a blender. Blend at medium speed for about 30-40 seconds. The mixture will lighten a bit.
- If your blender pitcher has a center cap, remove it so you can add the melted butter slowly while the blender is running at the slowest speed. Then add the Culinary Hops (optional) and the Tabasco.
- Turn the blender off and taste. Add additional salt or lemon juice, if needed, and a dash more Culinary Hops if the sauce is too thick.
- Blend for another second or two to incorporate all ingredients.
- Use immediately!
Thanks to Rave Review for submitting this and other great recipes, found below!