Most store-bought seasoned salts have anti-caking agents and other preservatives. This homemade all purpose seasoned salt is easy to make and is perfect on steaks, burgers, pasta, or anything that needs a little zing.
All Purpose Seasoned Salt
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a jar and shake.
- Store in an airtight container.
Special thanks to Chef Works for submitting this seasoning blend! Check out more of their great spice combinations below!