Printable Baby Milestone Cards for Monthly Baby Pictures
Make easy props for your monthly baby pictures — just print and frame these printable baby milestone cards! Available in 3 classic black-and-white styles.
Plus, keep baby safe with a stylish wood DIY baby gate — and other favorite baby decor DIYs here.
Printable Baby Milestone Cards
This set of printable baby milestone cards is perfect for easy monthly baby pictures to watch your baby grow!
PLUS there’s a matching set for pregnancy milestones and for birthday photos, so you can have easy matching milestone photos from pregnancy announcement to their 18th birthday. Get the bundles here.
Choose from 3 designs — all in classic black and white for easy home printing (and matching everything).
Each baby milestone card printable set includes 19 pages:
- “Hello World” newborn baby announcement (with 2 fillable fields)
- weeks 1-6 weekly baby milestone cards
- months 1-11 monthly baby milestone cards
- “1 year old” 1st birthday milestone card
Want to document each week for baby to be “out as long as they were in”? Use the printable pregnancy milestone card set.
If you want to include more information in each monthly photo, try our monthly baby infographic poster instead:
Mama, if you’re feeling blue — read more about what is post partum depression and tips for dealing with the “baby blues”
Easy Monthly Baby Picture Ideas
Life with a newborn infant is busy enough, so make taking monthly baby pictures easier and less stressful!
How to Use Baby Milestone Cards for Monthly Pictures
- Print the set of baby milestone cards and put them all in a frame.
- Use a frame with turn tabs (not the bendy metal tabs that will break!). Use a 8.5×11 document frame to make it even easier – no trimming!
- Remove the glass to prevent photo glare and give enough room in the frame for all 19 pages.
- Place a piece of cardboard or white cardstock behind the front page in the frame, to prevent the next page from showing through.
- Then, each month, just set the frame next to your baby and snap a photo.
- Swap to the next milestone card before putting the frame away so you’ll be all ready to go next month!
A framed set of baby milestone cards also makes a great easy baby shower gift for the expecting mama! See more printable gift ideas here.
Some cute frames for monthly baby photos:
For extra cute but still easy month baby photos, use the same prop every month to show how your baby is growing.
This could be a cute baby blanket, a large stuffed animal, a name puzzle, or anything that’s meaningful to you.
Get The Printable Baby Milestone Cards Here
More photo milestone cards and signs:
- Easy Pregnancy Announcement Ideas and Milestone Card Printable Set
- Printable Birthday Signs (ages 1-18)
- First and Last Day of School Signs for Photos
- Monthly Infographic Printable for Baby Photos
Thank you for your post, that helps me so much