If you’re a bigger fan of chicken than you are of red meat – or if you’re looking for some less traditional barbecue flavors – this Tuscan-inspired rosemary garlic dry rub might be right up your alley.
Rosemary Garlic Dry Rub
- 1/4 cup dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried sage
- 2 tablespoons dried garlic flakes
- 1/3 cup kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons cracked black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a jar and shake.
- Store in an airtight container.
Special thanks to Chef Works for submitting this great rub! Check out more of their great spice combinations below!