This simple seafood dish will transport you directly to coastal Central America with its succulent flavors. It will make your mouth water!
- ½ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 ½ lb raw shrimp, shell & tail removed, chopped
- ½ cup Rave Review!™ Original Culinary Hops™ (optional)
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 3 cups tomatoes, diced
- 1 large jalapeno, diced, stem and seeds removed
- ½ cup cilantro
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp Sriracha pepper sauce
- Add the lemon juice and raw shrimp to a small bowl.
- Mix all remaining ingredients in a large bowl and allow to marinate in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Shrimp will “poach” in the juice as it marinates. Once the shrimp have “poached,” add them to the large bowl and toss to combine.
- Serve cold with corn chips.
Thanks to Rave Review for submitting this and other great recipes, found below!