Summer means grilling, and grilling means marinade! Try this perfect summer marinade the next time you grill. It is packed with great flavor!
- 1 ½ cups vegetable oil
- ¾ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Colman’s Dry Mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- In a medium bowl, mix together oil, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, wine vinegar, and lemon juice.
- Stir in mustard powder, salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Use to marinate chicken before cooking as desired. The longer you marinate, the more flavor it will have.
Special thanks to Colman’s for sharing this yummy marinade!
Remodelaholic is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Please see our full disclosure here.