As always, we kick off and wrap up with an awesome link party to feature YOU and all the awesome things that you are doing with your doors.
And, because we think we are hilarious and we LOVE knock-knock jokes around here, we’re also hosting a little contest…
tell us your favorite *family-friendly* knock-knock joke
(or multiple!) in the comment section here or on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter with #KnockKnockDIY, and we’ll pick our favorite joke-teller to send a $25 Amazon gift card. If you really make us laugh, we might have to pick some runners-up to send something fun, too… 😉 (Submit your jokes by midnight on April 4 — we’ll read them all and announce a winner on April 6.)
Check out all of the Shut The Front Door goodness here, and share using #ShutTheFrontDoorDIY and #imaremodelaholic on social media.
Now, scroll on down and link up (and please grab a button ^^ to spread the news)!
- Anything DOOR-RELATED goes — painted, built, upcycled, interior, exterior, doormats, doorstops, door decor — really, it’s pretty wide open!
- You can link up a blog post or an Instagram photo showing off what you’ve done with your windows.
- Please grab a button below to show off and share!
- Add as many door projects as you want to the party (no business links, please)
- We’ll select some of our favorites to feature at our wrap-up (aka the after party ) on Saturday, April 4th. So link up soon!
Lorene has been behind the scenes here at Remodelaholic for more than a decade! She believes that planning projects and actually completing them are two different hobbies, but that doesn't stop her from planning at least a dozen projects at any given time. She spends her free time creating memories with her husband and 5 kids, traveling as far as she can afford, and partaking of books in any form available.