Welcome to the #ShutTheFrontDoorDIY Party!
As always, we kick off and wrap up with an awesome link party to feature YOU and all the awesome things that you are doing with your doors.
And, because we think we are hilarious and we LOVE knock-knock jokes around here, we’re also hosting a little contest…
tell us your favorite *family-friendly* knock-knock joke
(or multiple!) in the comment section here or on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter with #KnockKnockDIY, and we’ll pick our favorite joke-teller to send a $25 Amazon gift card. If you really make us laugh, we might have to pick some runners-up to send something fun, too… 😉 (Submit your jokes by midnight on April 4 — we’ll read them all and announce a winner on April 6.)
Check out all of the Shut The Front Door goodness here, and share using #ShutTheFrontDoorDIY and #imaremodelaholic on social media.
Now, scroll on down and link up (and please grab a button ^^ to spread the news)!
- Anything DOOR-RELATED goes — painted, built, upcycled, interior, exterior, doormats, doorstops, door decor — really, it’s pretty wide open!
- You can link up a blog post or an Instagram photo showing off what you’ve done with your windows.
- Please grab a button below to show off and share!
- Add as many door projects as you want to the party (no business links, please)
- We’ll select some of our favorites to feature at our wrap-up (aka the after party ) on Saturday, April 4th. So link up soon!
(If you have a project you’d love to share that isn’t door-related, just head over to our regular monthly Remodelaholics Anonymous party to share. We love finding new guests to feature!)
[inlinkz_linkup id=509178 mode=1]
Anna nother mosquito!
(Told by me, who lived in Africa for 21 years, and who loathes mosquitoes hahahahah)
Hahaha, thanks Ashleigh! I don’t know many mosquito fans 😉
Our family favorite:
Haha, thanks Karin!
This is the only knock knock joke I can remember although I’ve probably heard hundreds of them in my lifetime!
Orange you glad I didn’t say banana!
Classic! Thanks, Debbie!
Knock knock. Who’s there. Dwain. Dwain who? Dwain the bathtub, I’m dwoning!
I know I’m a few years late, but I wanted to share my knock knock joke.
No… to WHOM
Haha, thanks for the laugh, Val!