What you will need to make your own lip balm:
- coconut oil
- Young Living Essential Oils
- lip balm tubes (or small containers will work)
Homemade Lip Balm with Essential Oils
- Melt 5 Tbsp. of Coconut Oil with 3 Tbsp. Beeswax in a glass pourable measuring cup in the microwave.
- Add 12 drops of Young Living essential oil.
- Pour into empty lip balm tubes.
- Allow to cool and solidify.
Yields: 15-20 tubes.
More Essential Oil uses:
More DIY Beauty ideas:
Remodelaholic is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Please see our full disclosure here.