Homemade Lip Balm
What you will need to make your own lip balm:
- coconut oil
- Young Living Essential Oils
- lip balm tubes (or small containers will work)
Homemade Lip Balm with Essential Oils
- Melt 5 Tbsp. of Coconut Oil with 3 Tbsp. Beeswax in a glass pourable measuring cup in the microwave.
- Add 12 drops of Young Living essential oil.
- Pour into empty lip balm tubes.
- Allow to cool and solidify.
Yields: 15-20 tubes.
For more information on essential oils, read this. And if you would like more information on Young Living essential oils, read this.
More Essential Oil uses:
Lavender for First Aid Thieves Oil Uses Lemon Oil for Health Uses
More DIY Beauty ideas: