Hello to all of Remodelaholic’s friends… it’s Ruthie from What’s Cooking with Ruthie here to share another fabulous recipe with you!
Slow Cooker Sesame Chicken Recipe is a simple dinner to throw together for those hectic days!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Sea salt and Pepper
- 1 C honey
- 1/2 C soy sauce
- 1/2 C onion, diced
- 1/4 C ketchup
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 4 tsp corn starch
- 6 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 6 servings brown rice prepared to package directions
- Lightly spray slow cooker with cooking spray for easy clean up.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper, place in slow cooker.
- In a small mixing bowl combine honey, soy sauce, onion, ketchup, and garlic; mix well.
- Pour over chicken breasts.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Remove chicken, shred with 2 forks.
- Dissolve corn starch in water, slowly add to juices in slow cooker, replace lid and turn up to high, cook for 10 minutes.
- Add chicken back to sauce and toss.
- Serve over rice sprinkle with sesame seeds.
* I adapted this recipe from Six Sisters’ Stuff Cookbook, You can purchase it on Amazon, (affialiate Link) Six Sisters’ Stuff: Family Recipes, Fun Crafts, and So Much More
You’ll love how mouth-watering delicious this Slow Cooker Sesame Chicken Recipe tastes- you’ll also love how super easy it is to make!
Thanks so much for letting me visit to share with you today- here a couple of other recipes that you may enjoy…
Happy Friday and Happy Cooking!! xoxo~ Ruthie