10 Tempting Vegan Desserts
I’m going to be honest. I am anything but vegan. I am a heartless consumer of meat, dairy, and eggs, and I find it hard to imagine living otherwise. But the world these days is riddled with vegan this and vegan that, and it makes a gal wonder – what if? What if it were easy, tasted fabulous, and could be smoothly incorporated into a non-vegan kitchen? What if you could still have all of your favorite goodies and desserts without sacrificing the flavors you love?
These 10 spectacular vegan desserts will cover your cravings from A-Z: chocolate, cookies, ice cream… And there’s plenty more where that came from.
1. Chocolate Glazed Vegan Doughnut (picture: slide 1)
2. Raw Vegan Fudge (picture: slide 2)
3. Vegan Chocolate chip cookies (picture: slide 3)
4. Vegan Strawberry Shortcake (picture: slide 4)
5. Vegan Sugar Cookies (picture: slide 5)
6. Simple Vegan Chocolate Cake (picture: slide 6)
7. Malted Vegan Ice Cream with Soy Caramel Ripple (picture: slide 7)
8. No-Bake Vegan Cheesecake (picture: slide 8)
9. Ultimate Vegan Brownies (picture: slide 9)
10. Perfect Vegan Cinnamon Buns (picture: slide 10)
Giving up dairy and eggs just got easier. Test a recipe or two this weekend and impress family and friends with your new vegan-savvy delights!
Kayla Lilly is a photographer, writer, wife, and mama making a house a home in eastern Idaho. She met her mister while working at an amusement park and married him a year later after deciding there was no way to live without him. The amusement has continued as they’ve added three kids and a passel of pets to their lives while finishing college and starting a photography business. Drawing inspiration from the whirlwinds of marriage, parenthood, and the media, Kayla blogs at www.utterlyinexperienced.blogspot.com, and spends the rest of her time chasing chickens, organizing junk drawers, diapering toddlers, and photographing everyone willing to step in front of her lens.
Featured image courtesy of Joy the Baker.