Here at Remodelaholic we love all things home decor and DIY, but we also love RECIPES like these brownies. While we will continue to share our latest and greatest remodeling projects we like to share some really yummy recipes once a week. Enjoy the recipes and know that we are still Remodelaholics.
After baking the brownies and letting them cool, you’ll want to whip up the mint frosting. Slather it on liberally and then pop the pan in the fridge to setup. Typically it should take about an hour or so. Be sure the mint frosting is set before adding the chocolate glaze.
Once you’ve added the chocolate glaze you’ll want to put the pan back in the fridge to setup before serving. An 8-inch pan yields 9 medium-size brownies or 6 large brownies. Be sure to serve these yummy brownies alongside a large glass of milk.
Your family won’t be able to get enough. Just make sure you save one for yourself because they will go fast!
Do you have a go-to dessert recipe? Share with us in the comments section! We love to hear about your cooking and baking adventures.
Mint Chocolate Brownies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp evaporated milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp mint extract
- 3-4 drops green food coloring
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan.
- In a large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter.
- Remove from heat and stir in sugar and cocoa.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Spread batter into prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients together and slather on brownies.
- Place in fridge to set.
- Melt all ingredients together.
- Smooth over the top of set mint frosting.