This rich, indulgent crunchy peanut butter mousse is not what you might expect. It’s actually a guilt-free treat with a surprising ingredient. Try it today!
Crunchy Peanut Butter Mousse
- One 12 oz. package of soft silken tofu
- 1/3 cup reduced fat, unsalted peanut butter
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp + 1/2 tsp LoSalt®
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/3 cup unsalted peanuts
- Place the tofu, peanut butter, powdered sugar, and 1/2 tsp LoSalt® in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into bowls and cover with plastic wrap. Place in the refrigerator until set, about 45 minutes to an hour.
- Place the heavy whipping cream in a stand mixer with the whisk attachment. Start on low speed. Slowly increase speed and add sugar. Increase speed to high and whisk until peaks are stiff. Place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Toss the peanuts with 1/2 tsp LoSalt and sprinkle on top of the mousse.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream. Enjoy!