Looking for a healthy snack you’ll love? Try this twist on an old favorite with your Excalibur Dehydrator: Barbecue Cucumber Chips!
Barbecue Cucumber Chips
- 3 large cucumbers
- 1⅓ tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp mustard powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- Wash and dry cucumbers.
- Then thinly slice cucumbers.
- In a bowl mix cucumbers and all seasonings.
- Place cucumbers in a single layer on Excalibur dehydrator trays.
- Dry at 125º F for 4 to 8 hours or until cucumbers become crisp.
- Let cucumber chips cool to room temperature and then store in an airtight container.
Thanks to Excalibur Dehydrator for submitting this great recipe! Check out their other healthy snack recipes featured on FOODIEaholic.