Nothing says Valentine’s Day better than rich dark chocolate. Now you can indulge without the guilt with these chocolate pistachio truffles!
Chocolate Pistachio Truffles
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup organic soymilk creamer
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash sea salt
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Setton Farms Pistachio Kernels
- 2 Setton Farms Pistachio Chewy Bites, quartered
- Fill bottom of a double boiler about half way with water or fill a small pot with about 1 inch water and bring to a simmer.
- Place a heat-proof bowl over pot of water, or place top portion of your double boiler over pot with water.
- Add chocolate chips and melt for about 5 minutes.
- Add soymilk creamer, vanilla extract, sea salt and cocoa powder.
- Whisk until mixture is smooth and remove from heat.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and chill in refrigerator for about 2 hours to overnight.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out chocolate mixture. Roll into balls, and place 1 piece Setton Farms Pistachio Chewy Bites in center of truffle. Roll to enclose.
- Place ground pistachios in shallow bowl, and roll each truffle in pistachios until well covered.
- Refrigerate to firm up, until ready to serve.