We all know that ordering pizza regularly gets really expensive really fast. Why not try a homemade pizza this weekend? Start with store-bought crust and this bacon and veggie pizza is so simple and delicious!
Easy Bacon and Veggie Pizza
- 2 premade crusts of your choice, sprayed lightly with olive oil
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted.
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1-2 tsp crushed garlic
- Mix together, then spread evenly across both the crusts
- Spinach leaves, torn
- 2 roma tomatoes cut into half moon slices
- 8-9 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 jar sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- Real Bacon Bits
- Feta cheese
- Shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine melted butter, oregano, onion powder, and garlic. Spread evenly on pizza crusts.
- Top with spinach, roma and sun-dried tomatoes, mushrooms, zucchini, bacon bits, feta and mozzarella.
- Place the pizzas in the oven and turn the temp down to 425 degrees F. Bake for 10 minutes and serve.