These super simple banana crepes make a great breakfast or even a healthy dessert! You may have to double or even triple the recipe!
Easy and Healthy Banana Crepes
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 2 eggs*
- sprinkle of cinnamon to taste
- sprinkle of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Lightly spray hot griddle with olive oil.
- Ladle about 1/4 cup of the batter onto griddle, and cook until top is a bit moist.
- Carefully flip crepe with spatula and cook for another 20-30 seconds.
- Top with plain Greek yogurt mixed with a little bit of honey to taste. Top that with fresh raspberries, or fruit of your choice! Enjoy!