As a chocolate lover, I know with a surety that there is nothing like a good brownie! But add some Nutella, and make the recipe 5 ingredients or less and you have a winning brownie recipe for sure! And because I am obsessed with whole wheat, adding whole wheat flour seals the deal for me in these yummy Nutella brownies.
Whole Wheat Nutella Brownies
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 shakes of salt
- 2/3 cup white whole wheat flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In your stand mixer or a medium bowl, beat the eggs, Nutella and vanilla together.
- Add in the flour and a shake or 2 of salt. mix until incorporated.
- Using a regular sized muffin tin, line 7-9 cupcakes with paper or foil cupcake liners.
- Fill the liners about 3/4 of the way up.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until they are beginning to crack on top.
Cassity Kmetzsch started Remodelaholic after graduating from Utah State University with a degree in Interior Design. Remodelaholic is the place to share her love for knocking out walls, and building everything back up again to not only add function but beauty to her home. Together with her husband Justin, they have remodeled 6 homes and are working on a seventh. She is a mother of four amazing girls. Making a house a home is her favorite hobby.