As a chocolate lover, I know with a surety that there is nothing like a good brownie! But add some Nutella, and make the recipe 5 ingredients or less and you have a winning brownie recipe for sure! And because I am obsessed with whole wheat, adding whole wheat flour seals the deal for me in these yummy Nutella brownies.
Whole Wheat Nutella Brownies
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 shakes of salt
- 2/3 cup white whole wheat flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In your stand mixer or a medium bowl, beat the eggs, Nutella and vanilla together.
- Add in the flour and a shake or 2 of salt. mix until incorporated.
- Using a regular sized muffin tin, line 7-9 cupcakes with paper or foil cupcake liners.
- Fill the liners about 3/4 of the way up.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until they are beginning to crack on top.