Looking for a way to dress up your grilled fish this summer? Check out this beautiful and delicious flaxseed dressing. Try pouring it over a gorgeous grilled salmon fillet for dinner!
- 1 tablespoon C[url href=”https://carringtonfarms.com/” target=”_blank”]arrington Farms[/url] milled flaxseeds
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallots or green onion
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- In a small bowl, whisk together ground flaxseeds, vinegar, olive oil, water, shallots, mustard, and garlic. Pour over salmon.
Special thanks to Carrington Farms for sharing this delicious dressing!