Follow along with Get Organized Week by clicking here or on social media with #GetOrganized. Or share your own organization tips with #GetOrganized on social media.
We’ve all got them. Piles of gift bags – purchased, reused, recycled – roll upon roll of wrapping paper, mounds of tissue paper, boxes, bows, ribbons, cellophane, and more! What do you do with your abundance of gift wrap paraphernalia? If you’re on top of things, perhaps you have a box (or three) to keep it all confined. But if you’re like the rest of us, your wrapping products are spiraling out of control! Either way, digging through all of that stuff for the perfect wrapping can be a pain. Whether you just need a few new ideas, or require a total overhaul, we’ve got you covered. If you’re ready to get your wrapping under wraps, check out our round up of 24 clever gift wrap organization ideas.
Easiest Gift Wrapping Center Ever – Remodelaholic
- Ikea Rods and Hooks – Brooklyn Limestones
- Over the Door Closet Storage – bhg
- Simple Hooks – Dwelling Cents
- Shower Caddy Storage – bhg
- Wall Mounted Towel Bar and Desk Files – bhg
- Framed Cafe Rod Storage – In my own style
- Pegboard Giftwrap Station – Leopard and plaid
- Chain and Cafe Rod Hanging Storage – In My Own Style
- DIY Wood Rack Organization Station – Centsational Girl
- Hangers on a Wooden Shelf – Delightful Order
- Wood Cabinet and Tiered Dowels – iheartorganizing
- Wire Shelving for Hanging Storage – The Old Park Homestead
- Ballard Drawer Knockoff – Finding Home
- Wooden Trunk Wrapping Storage – Just a Girl and her Blog on I Heart Organizing
- Vinyl Labeled Drawers – ‘a casarella
- Tall Plastic Boxes – Liebesbotschaft
- Wicker Hamper Organization Station – Home Made Simple
- Market Cart Gift Wrap Station – Two Shades of Pink
- Wood Stool Organizer – 2 Little Hooligans
- Wrapping Carts – the Apron blog
- PVC Pipe Stand – Craftbits
- A Simple Closet Corner (with tension rods) – The Lovebugs
- Wrapping Paper Bucket – Martha Stewart
- Vintage Suitcase Portable Giftwrap Storage – The Berry
Featured image via Finding Home.
Need more ways to stay organized? Check out these ideas:
Kimberly Mueller is the “me” over at bugaboo, mini, mr & me, a blog that highlights her creative endeavors. She especially likes to share kid crafts, sewing attempts, recipes, upcycled projects, photography and free printable gift tags/cards. When she’s not enjoying being married to her best friend, chasing after the natives (AKA her three kids) and attempting to keep the house in one piece, you can find her with a glue gun in one hand and spray paint in the other. Aside from DIY pursuits, she also enjoys writing, reading, music, singing (mostly in the shower) and the color yellow. Kimberly recently published a craft book entitled Modern Mod Podge. You can also find her on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin’ and Instagram.