This healthier Philly Cheesesteak recipe is so quick and easy, it is ready in 10 minutes flat! Make this one of your go-to weeknight dinners. It’s so tasty!
Healthy Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches
- 1/2 to 1 green bell pepper
- 1/2 to 1 small yellow onion
- 6-8 button mushrooms
- 10+ slices deli-sliced roast beef
- 3/4 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 whole wheat sandwich rolls
- Slicing bell peppers and onions into long, thin wedges.
- Spray your saute pan with cooking spray, set on medium heat, and add the veggies.
- While they start sauteing, slice your button mushrooms. (**Hint: an egg slicer works great for this.)
- When the onions start to get a little color, add your mushrooms, and saute them til they are almost done.
- While they are sauteing, chop the sliced roast beef.
- Add roast beef to the veggies at the end, just to heat through.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and let it melt.
- Toast rolls, assemble sandwiches, and serve!