Spice up your same old summer barbecue with the huge flavors of this sweet, spicy, and smoky dry rub. Use it on chicken, pork, or beef!
Sweet, Spicy, and Smoky Dry Rub
- 3/4 cup of light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of LoSalt
- 1 tablespoon of chipotle chili powder
- 1 tablespoon of smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons of ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Place everything into a mini food processor, or you can mix by hand or by adding everything to a tupperware container with a lid. Process until well-combined.
- Store in a container with a lid for up to 6-9 months.
- This can be used on chicken, pork or beef. Rub a generous amount on the meat and refrigerate for best results up to 24 hours or a minimum of 1 hour.
- Place the meat on a hot grill and cook until desired temperature is achieved. Enjoy!