Fix up one of these St. Patrick’s Day breakfast ideas this year!
St. Patrick’s Day Breakfast Ideas
1. Green Pepper Shamrock Eggs | Zestuous
This quick and healthy St. Patrick’s Day idea for breakfast will put a smile on every face. You can make three or four-leafed clovers depending on the peppers you select.
2. Rainbow Pop-tarts | Aww Sam
This one is a little more labor intensive but sure to please in the early morning hours! Pre-made pie crust cuts down on prep time.
3. Shamrock Quiche | Diamonds for Dessert
A great St. Patrick’s Day idea for the creative chef! Carefully cut and shape disposable pie pans into clovers and start baking.
4. Chorizo and Egg Rainbow Tacos | Tablespoon
This more savory rainbow food will fill you up on this sweet morning. These chorizo and egg tacos are great for your older, more sophisticated breakfasters.
5. Easy Rainbow Fruit Tray | JamHands
Go from cutting board to table and dig in with this easy fruit and dip breakfast.
6. Shamrock-Shaped Toast
Cut your toast freehand or get a cute shamrock cookie cutter. Top it off with some avocado to add the color of the day to your plate!
7. Rainbow Pancakes | Tablespoon
Not many can resist a good pancake and these ones are particularly tempting in their rainbow brights! Keep griddle temperatures low to avoid browning the colors.
8. Green Smoothies | Remodelaholic
9. “Boxty” Potato Pancakes | Chowhound
If you’ve got a hankering for some Irish authenticity, the potato pancake is the place to start. Add some savory sausages to this St. Patrick’s Day idea and you’ll be shouting “Top o’ the mornin’” to everyone you meet.
10. Cereal with Green Milk
You heard me. It’s simple, it’s sweet, and it’s perfect for a quick St. Patrick’s Day breakfast idea. Put a few drops of green food coloring in your milk and serve it up ice cold over a bowl of Lucky Charms or Fruit Loops!
More Breakfast Ideas:
- Easy Breakfast Pizza (with eggs!)
- Turmeric Banana Smoothie Bowl
- How to Make a Monte Christo Sandwich
- Our entire pancake collection
- 10 Breakfast Syrup Recipes