St. Patrick’s Day is almost here! Looking for a healthy way to celebrate the holiday? Try a green pistachio smoothie!
Green Pistachio Smoothie
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup Setton Farms Pistachios
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 1 banana (frozen is best)
- 2 Pistachio Chewy Bites, chopped into small pieces
- ice as needed
- Place all ingredients except the Pistachio Chewy Bites into a high power blender.
- Blend until creamy.
- Pour into 2 glasses.
- Served topped with chopped Pistachio Chewy Bites.
Special thanks to Sara Siskind and Hands on Healthy for sharing this festive green recipe!