Frank’s® RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce brings the classic party mix to a whole new level! Customize it by swapping out the mixed nuts for pumpkin or sunflower seeds.
Find this and other great spicy recipes in Rachel Rappaport’s new cookbook, Cooking with Frank’s RedHot Cayenne Pepper Sauce: Delicious Recipes That Bring the Heat.
Hot and Spicy Party Mix
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 2 teaspoons Frank’s® RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 2 cups crispy corn cereal squares
- 2 cups crispy wheat cereal squares
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal squares
- 1 cup fish-shaped Cheddar crackers
- 1 cup mini pretzels
- 1 cup roasted, unsalted mixed nuts
- Preheat the oven to 250°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the butter, Frank’s® RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, parsley, dill weed, salt, and ground chipotle.
- Add the remaining ingredients and gently toss to coat.
- Pour the mixture onto a large baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Spread on paper towel–lined plates in a single layer and allow to cool fully before serving.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container.