This dense, rich, chocolaty dessert is perfect for a chocolate craving because it makes two small servings and can be made quickly in the microwave! Enjoy these microwave chocolate tortes!
Individual Microwave Chocolate Tortes
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 2 Tbsp. baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1 egg white
- 2 shakes salt
- 1/8 tsp. baking soda
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- In a microwavable cereal bowl, melt your butter. Add the cocoa and combine.
- Add the sugar and mix till combined.
- Add the vanilla and mix again!
- Add the egg white and mix again!
- Sprinkle on the salt, baking soda, and flour and mix till combined.
- Divide equally into two small ramekins or bowls (6-8 oz. size) and microwave one at a time for no more that 45 seconds.
- Serve with a quick shot of whipped cream and some shaved chocolate. Enjoy!