Here at Remodelaholic we love all things home decor and DIY, but we also love RECIPES. While we will continue to share our latest and greatest remodeling projects we want to start sharing some really yummy recipes once a week. Enjoy the recipes and know that we are still Remodelaholics.
Not only is this casserole a crowd-pleaser, you can also change it up depending on your mood and ingredients on hand. For example, add green chile for an extra kick of spice and flavor or top your casserole with ketchup and mustard to really create that classic cheeseburger taste sans bun.
Another thing I love about this cheeseburger casserole is that it tastes great the next day as leftovers. You can also pop a few servings in the freezer to have as lunches the following week. That’s a win-win in my book.
Try out this recipe and you’ll see how both easy and delicious it truly is. I guarantee it will become a staple in your weekly dinner menu rotation. Hooray for simple, yummy meals!
- 2 pounds of ground beef
- 1/2 Tbs olive oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 4 oz cream cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- In a large pan saute onions in olive oil until translucent. Add green pepper (or any other ingredients) and saute for another 3-5 minutes.
- Brown ground beef, adding salt and pepper to taste, and drain the fat.
- Stir in ranch dressing and cream cheese until melted and smooth.
- Transfer to an 8x8 casserole dish and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.