- 2 lamp bases: $4.99 each
- 2 lamp shades: $14.99 each
- 3 cans Rust-Oleum Primer: $4.68 each
- 4 cans Krylon Avacado paint: $3.24 each
- 4 cans Rust-Oleum “fix the Krylon” paint: $4.28 each
- Set of 3 painters masks: $4.98
- Other materials: tarp/drop-cloth, gloves, lamp harps, sand paper…already had.
Now considering I made a blooper in this project, you could actually complete this project for much less than I did. You’ve learned from my mistake, right? If you don’t make a blooper, all you will need for the paint would be 2-3 cans primer, and 3-4 cans of the finish color you choose (I like to get that extra can just in case, plus you can always use it on other projects if needed).