Celebrate National Egg Month right with this delicious and savory egg dish, a fun variation on the traditional scrambled egg.
Lox Scrambled Eggs
- 7 Large Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Butter from Grass-fed Cows
- 4 ounces Wild Salmon Lox
- ¼ Cup Chopped Scallions
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Beat the eggs and cream together.
- Heat the butter in a skillet over medium heat until it’s melted.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and add the eggs.
- Break apart lox into small chunks
- Add lox, scallions, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Fold eggs until firm