Here’s a classic appetizer that is now allergy-friendly! This multi-grain bruschetta is made with sandwich thins that are soy-free, dairy-free, peanut- and nut-free!
- 14 (1 pkg) [url undefined]Ozery OneBun Multi-Grain Just Minis [/url]
- 4-6 red and/or yellow tomatoes, diced
- 1 garlic clove, very finely chopped
- 1 red onion, diced
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 5-7 basil leaves, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine tomatoes, garlic, red onion, extra virgin olive oil, basil, salt and pepper in a bowl and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Split and toast the Just Minis.
- Spoon mixture onto toasted Just Minis and serve.