Here’s a fun new appetizer to try this holiday season! These salmon and cream cheese canapés are beautiful and tasty. Plus they are made with completely allergy-friendly sandwich thins!
Salmon and Cream Cheese Canapés
- 14 (1 pkg) [url href=”https://us.ozerybakeryinc.com/ozery/onebun.php” target=”_blank”]Ozery OneBun Multi-Grain Just Minis [/url]
- 10 slices smoked salmon
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup capers
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Cut the smoked salmon slices into smaller pieces (approximately 3 pieces per slice).
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and olive oil.
- Split and lightly toast the Just Minis.
- Spread the cream cheese on each Just Minis half and lay two small pieces of smoked salmon over the cream cheese.
- Top with some red onion slices and capers.