…. on the 2nd day of Christmas my blog friend gave to me ….
Scalloped Edged Ornament
I think that first one is my favorite so far, and it is probably the easiest one I have made.
Also it is definitely kid friendly.
- Start with your choice of paper. I used two coordinating pieces. Or it could be solid or a rainbow of colors… It is up to you!
- Use a circular shape, (a cup for example) and trace that shape onto your paper 8 times.
- Cut out circles. *** Optional, if you have scallop edged scissors or pinking shears use them.
- Fold circles in half, like above
- Glue the side of one folded circle, and glue two pieces together.
Remodelaholic is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Please see our full disclosure here.